Medical Treatment Visa Requirements
- Valid Passport (must have at least 6 months validity and with at least 1 blank page)
- Visa Application Form (completely filled out and signed)
- Two Clear and Recent Photographs (6×6 cm)
- Proof of Sufficient Finance
- Letter from the Registered Hospital in Thailand (must include applicant’s name, appointment date, medical purpose and duration of stay)
Additional Requirements for minors under 20 years old:
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Copies of the Parents
- Marriage Certificate of the Parents (if any)
- Letter of Consent from the Parents (in case traveling alone)
- A Copy of Court Order (in case of sole custody)
- Requirements may vary per country. Contact or visit the Embassy of Thailand in your residence to get an accurate list of the documents needed and for the processing fee.
- Consular officers have the right to request for additional documents if necessary and can reject any application without providing any reasons.